How to make email templates in Gmail
You need template emails if you write daily emails or keep using same form of emails by copying and pasting from previous emails.
By using template emails, you can save a lot of time. Here is how you do it.
1. After signed in Gmail account, click Setting icon (upper right corner, gear icon)
2. Choose Settings
3. Go to Labs tab
4. Make Canned Responses Enable
5. Go back to Inbox and Compose a template email.
6. Click the right bottom triangle next to the trash can icon
7. Select Canned resonses
8. Select New canned resonse…
9. Make a title for your new template and click OK.
10. To use saved template emails, click Compose and click the same triangle and Select Canned resonses (6.& 7.)
11. Select a template email under “Insert”
12. Write a sender’s email address and the subject and send an email.
13. To edit saved template emails, click Compose and click the same triangle and Select Canned resonses (6.& 7.)
14. Select a template email under Insert (11.)
15. Edit the template
16. Select Canned responses and select the same template title under “Save”
17. Click OK to overwrite the template