How to use Gmail to send from your other email addresses
If you have two or more email addresses, there is a easy way to deal with all the email addresses in one account.
It is Gmail.com.
It will save your time and you can send from any computers, tablets, and smart phones after setting up the below.
1. Sign in mail.google.com and go to settings by clicking a gear icon at the upper right corner
2. Select Accounts and Import tab
3. Find “Send mail as” and click Add another email address you own.
4. Enter Name and Email address you would like to add.
5. Uncheck Treat as an alias and click next.
6. Select Send through SMTP servers.
7. You need SMTP server, port number, user name, and password. If you are not sure, ask your ISP.
8. Click Add Account and Google will send you a verification email.
9. After verification, go back to the settings and Accounts and Import tab and make sure you have your email address and select “Reply from the same address the message was sent to” at the bottom.
10. When you compose an email, change From email address and you can send from your other email addresses.