More and more people worry about privacy and online security.
Companies are making money off of your private information without your consent.
Facebook and Google may have access to your private information if you are a user and even if you are not a user.
You need to secure your privacy by changing the settings on your computers and mobile devices.
We can help.
1. Windows ($100): Change account setting and privacy setting, Update Windows files, Clean cache and junk files, Uninstall software and apps, logoff Microsoft account, Block cookies and pop-ups
2. Mac ($100): Update MacOS, Turn on Firewall, Enable Stealth mode, Change advanced Security and Privacy setting
3. Browser ($100): Install/Update and setup a browser, Install add-ons, Clear previous history and cookies, Automatically clear cache, cookies, and history after use, Bookmark alternative websites (search engine, map, email, etc)
4. Facebook ($100): Change general setting and privacy setting, Block Face recognition, Turn off unnecessary apps and websites, Change ads setting, Delete your interests and hide your information, Delete your uploaded contact information, Delete Facebook Messenger data, Delete photo data and posts if necessary, Download all data
5. Google ($100): Clear Google activity and history, Change Google ads setting, Opt out other advertisers, Change Google activity control setting, Clear Google contact and calendar, Change Youtube privacy setting
6. iPhone ($100): Change general setting and privacy setting, Turn off Siri, Change Safari setting, Install apps, Turn off iCloud
7. E-mail ($100): Setup more secured no tracking email instead of free e-mails*
8. Virtual Private Network ($50): Setup VPN*
* Requires subscription ($50-$100/year)
If you are interested in our service or have any questions , please feel free to Contact Us and we will be more than happy to assist you. If you have a service request or need an estimate, please go to our Application Form.